NGuser and Tom Fulp B-day NGuser and Tom Fulp B-day

LOL! I love it

Flairs - Truckers Delight Flairs - Truckers Delight

Almost kept the same pixel proportions. Otherwise really well done even if it was a bit outside my preferences.

Tainted Goods Tainted Goods

Pretty great, along what I expected given your previous animations. Could have used some sound effects though.

Timespunkers Timespunkers

Not bad for 72 hours, but the sand level seems broken. I die immediately.

BNeutral responds:

That should be fixed now, was caused by a last minute change. You may have to clear your cache. The level is still quite unforgiving though.

Ending Ending

Ending is a superb, but ultimately flawed puzzle/roguelike. After 30-45 minutes I think I'm done with the game. I'm not really into puzzle mode (or puzzle games in general) and I don't feel like I'm getting better at free play mode. Maybe it's just me, but as soon as any of the pushing enemies show up it's basically game over. When you can't kill something, the next option is to avoid it. But I don't have room to get around them and can't move fast enough to despawn them by opening new rooms. I read another review where someone said the game is always winnable, but I'm having a hard time believing that. There are a lot of instances where making the right decision given the circumstances ended up being the wrong decision 10-15 moves later or as soon as I open a new room.

Maybe since it's a roguelike type deal this was intended? Even so, Red Rogue, st33d's previous roguelike, was not only was challenging, but also seemed fair. I never had the feeling I'd been cheated out of a playthrough. Even if Ending actually is 100% winnable, I still don't get that feeling as a player. Which is a shame really, because the game does so many things right. The mechanics are rock solid and level progression in puzzle mode is spot on. The lack of any explanation does (almost) nothing to harm the play experience, which speaks to how well the game (and by extension st33d) teaches you to play it.

If it weren't for the issues above, I wouldn't have anything to criticize. At all.

Red Rogue Red Rogue

Stopped by the .net for this game and saw it was on Newgrounds. Great game ( and review responses). Definitely one of the best games on the site.

McLovin' It McLovin' It

Man I was sitting here years later and guess what song pops in my head.

V-Field 4 Life V-Field 4 Life

I like it!

It makes me think of an old-school video game theme.

Miami Live Miami Live

I like it.

Tarteviant responds:

uh thanks.. I'll try and update with a cleaner mix. This ones kinda sloppy.

Adventure Time hentai Adventure Time hentai

----

LOL

I had to "dim the lights" on this one hahaha

Bomberman Bomberman

---

LOL

Knee Deep in Stereo Knee Deep in Stereo

Too bad, although...

...it's extremely provocative. You can see her wires and everything!