NGuser and Tom Fulp B-day NGuser and Tom Fulp B-day

LOL! I love it

Flairs - Truckers Delight Flairs - Truckers Delight

Almost kept the same pixel proportions. Otherwise really well done even if it was a bit outside my preferences.

Tainted Goods Tainted Goods

Pretty great, along what I expected given your previous animations. Could have used some sound effects though.

blue birdy's highs & lows blue birdy's highs & lows

Great loop

Although it isn't a perfect loop, the animation is pretty interesting.

TheBoogley responds:

you're a perfect loop :)

Little Big Apocalypse 2 Little Big Apocalypse 2

It's nice BUT

You REAAALLY REALLY need to optimize your animation. I want to watch it, but the slowdown and low quality make it a pain to look at.

Export some of that stuff as jpegs or something and try not to use so much transparency, especially in moving things.

Primal War 20 vol. 1 Primal War 20 vol. 1

The sounds is horrific.

These aren't bad, but at number 20 it doesn't look much better than the last one I saw months ago...

The Final Battle. The Final Battle.

Not bad

Needs better camera work though. The straight side view is really boring, adding a few zooms would help a lot.

Pokemon Hunter Trailer Pokemon Hunter Trailer

Nice animation

You come off as needy though and its annoying.

Dragon Ball waZzup Dragon Ball waZzup

Holy Crap

This thing is almost ten years old. Not bad though, and definitely served a purpose. Well supposedly.

Sonic Short Sonic Short

Not bad.

You've got a long way to go, but it seems as though you're off to a great start. If this animation was longer perhaps it would be more entertaining, but as I understand it, the short was made as practice.

Generally practice things don't do well on Newgrounds and usually get blammed, but I suppose the internet is the best place for honest opinions.

pearljam23 responds:

Thanks man. Im actually surprised I didnt get blamed, I guess the experimental catagory and the fact that its my first saved me.